Elevate your English with Custom Lessons
Are you a trail-blazing professional, intellectual or thought-leader in your industry whose first language isn't English?
Do you wish you could really WOW people with your ability to articulate your ideas smoothly in English?
Are you concerned that your English could be holding you back in how you present yourself professionally?
I offer completely customized 1:1 ESL coaching for professionals via Skype and Zoom to help you elevate your English in the fastest, most efficient way possible.
How do I do this?
In the 20 years I've been coaching Business English to power clients, what I've realized is the key to fluency isn't WHAT you say but HOW you say it.
My clients improve rapidly as a result of this focus. My unique Interactive Progress Reports and real-life coaching framework ensure you don't waste time on things YOU don't need.
I should know, I speak 5 languages myself :)
Once a week online you'll practice your English in professional context unique to your needs. We focus on translation errors, stubborn habits, tricky grammar and building vocabulary.
Plus I offer a FREE consultation to see if we're a good fit. You'll get a taste of my teaching style and I can assess your English strengths and weaknesses.
Advanced Fluency Coaching is for you if you...
*worry that grammar mistakes & translation errors make you appear unprofessional or detract from the important things you have to say
*are anxious about giving lectures, presentations, appearing in court, on TV, or speaking at international conferences
*wish you had a richer vocabulary to keep up with the big players in your industry
*struggle with English humour & switching between formal & casual language
*want to make sure you're using "big words" in the right way
Start improving today! Contact me for your FREE consultation.
debra.casagrande@gmail.com
Do you wish you could really WOW people with your ability to articulate your ideas smoothly in English?
Are you concerned that your English could be holding you back in how you present yourself professionally?
I offer completely customized 1:1 ESL coaching for professionals via Skype and Zoom to help you elevate your English in the fastest, most efficient way possible.
How do I do this?
In the 20 years I've been coaching Business English to power clients, what I've realized is the key to fluency isn't WHAT you say but HOW you say it.
My clients improve rapidly as a result of this focus. My unique Interactive Progress Reports and real-life coaching framework ensure you don't waste time on things YOU don't need.
I should know, I speak 5 languages myself :)
Once a week online you'll practice your English in professional context unique to your needs. We focus on translation errors, stubborn habits, tricky grammar and building vocabulary.
Plus I offer a FREE consultation to see if we're a good fit. You'll get a taste of my teaching style and I can assess your English strengths and weaknesses.
Advanced Fluency Coaching is for you if you...
*worry that grammar mistakes & translation errors make you appear unprofessional or detract from the important things you have to say
*are anxious about giving lectures, presentations, appearing in court, on TV, or speaking at international conferences
*wish you had a richer vocabulary to keep up with the big players in your industry
*struggle with English humour & switching between formal & casual language
*want to make sure you're using "big words" in the right way
Start improving today! Contact me for your FREE consultation.
debra.casagrande@gmail.com
Comments
Post a Comment